Wednesday 17 September 2014

School.

17/9/14

My baby boy had his first day at school yesterday! I'll be completely honest and tell you that I cried like a baby. He looked super smart in his uniform ❤
When we got to school I was expecting him to be a little clingy, and as silly as it sounds I was heartbroken when he just waltzed in like he owned the place and got on with it. That sounds quite bad, but I'm so used to him needing me there for support and to make sure he's ok and he didn't need me. I didn't even get a kiss!

I spoke to one of his teachers today and they said that he was a little more active today, he's been testing the boundaries. He's been playing with the other children which is great, that was a worry of mine. He had a little meltdown when I went to pick him up because the other children had gone for lunch and he had to come home.
They're easing him into it, although honestly I don't think he needs it. He's already ready to stay for lunch, he doesn't want to come home. Hopefully it won't be long until he's doing full days.

Which is fabulous news for me because it means that I can go back to work! Yay!

So smiles all round :) it looks like this may actually be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment